Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Writing Articles for Cash

3 Weeks old Blog - ranks 1st of 11 million Google Search Results3 Weeks old Blog - ranks 1st of 11 million Google Search Results





I just started my new blog 3 weeks ago and is already ranking 1st in google of about 11 millions Google Search Results and is already receiving affiliate sales and AdSense clicks.



First I don't want to disclose my niche because their would be many people copying me. The keyword that my website is ranking for receives around 15000-20000 searches per month.



After looking at my analytics I saw that I am receiving more than 300 targeting visitors daily and 67% of the was from Google. I must say that I am also happy with the current revenue that the site makes. I am pretty happy and this is my 1st blog that have grown so quickly.



Here is what I done:



1st:

I got my writer to write me 25 articles related to the clickbank product that I am offering via my website and I submitted them to 20 Article Directories by using Automatic Article Submitter including back link to my website in each article. All of my articles were accepted from all the directories.



My articles were highly targeting and I received around few thousand views just in the last 2 weeks - This Rocks.



I paid $15 per article but I know it was worth it. The articles were very easly to read and understand and in other words my articles were telling the reader that they need to visit my website and buy the product.



2nd:

I submitted my website to 500 web directories and I could say that helped me quite a lot for my search engine rankings. I know from a personal experience that I don't need to submit my website to the directories all at once. So I submitted my website to 25-30 directories in the last 20 days.



3rd:

I got my writer to write me another 5 articles and I went and made 2 squidoo lenses. Again my articles were basically telling the visitor why they should buy this product and how it will help them. I only included 3 backlinks to my website in each lenses. Every webmaster knows about the power of squidoo and how much google loves it.



4th:

I submit my website to 10 social bookmarking websites, and again I did submit my website once per day. That took me total 10 days to complete and in other words 2 Min's of my time on daily basics for 10 days. I did this because I don't want my website to be sand boxed so I think I done it in the right way.





This is all I done for my blog. I usually check my clickbank account and AdSense at the end of each 2 weeks, but I don't know something told me to do it, and it was for good. I have got in total for the last 12 days - 12 sales and $33.58 in AdSense. That's around $200 in under 3 weeks...



I got my ROI and I am pretty happy, because I know this blog will make me money for the next 5-6 month on autopilot. Other great lesson I learned and it was the following.



When you do something with interest and put work in it - you success...

No comments:

Post a Comment