Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance?Hi
My name is Janet, I am 29 and just seperated from my boyfriend of 3 years so am a bit down at the moment. What has helped me through though is the 'So You Think You Can Dance' series or 'sytycd' as most of us know it by.
What a fantastic series of programs! It had me in tears week after week, I am totally addicted and have started dancing myself.
The one thing I know is that if you are going to dance, it's important to get the right gear. So I am going to do some research and find the best places to find dance clothing and shoes etc.
Also I am going to look for some good tutorials on the various different kinds of dancing genres out there.
This has changed my life, I am so looking forward to getting into dancing, not only cause it just makes you feel good, but also it gets you fit and you can loose a few pounds by having fun at the same time, not to mention the fact that it takes my mind of the ex!
I'm in my lunch break now, so I'll come back later to make some more posts and let you know how I am getting on with my dancing, and I'll post some pictures as soon as I have got some that I am happy to show lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment