Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

nashvillemafia.com Blog

FRANKENSTOUT Imperial German Stout
In strict adherence to the “German Beer Purity Law” of 1516, Frankenstout is a Monstrous brew of hops and barley-malt. This is not just a beer, It’s Alive! IT’S ALIVE!!
Frankenstout is printed on an American Apparel Black tee. This tee was printed using the discharge method of printing with waterbase ink for an extra [...]HEADLOCK Genuine Irish Whiskey
HEADLOCK, Genuine Irish Whiskey. Once ye take your first sip, ye can’t slip its grip! Headlock is printed on an American Apparel Asphalt tee.
This is one of the newest designs available at strawcastledesign.com. You can currently purchase this Presale item for only $14.99 (regular $18.99). The t-shirt will ship in about 2 weeks!
Hank Williams linoprint
This is an original 2 color linocut of Hank Williams….err Hank Williams’ skull, the Grand Father of Country/Americana music; hand carved and hand printed on heavy card stock.
Each print measures 8.5×11 inches. Printed with custom mixed water base block inks.
This limited Hank Williams print is available at strawcastledesign.com as well as etsy.com for only [...]Elvis Frankenstein Linoprint
Elvis Frankenstein is an original 2 color linocut design, hand carved and hand printed on black card stock. Each print measures 8.5×11 inches. Printed with custom mixed water base block ink.
Since Elvis’ death in 1977, there have been many people who have claimed to see him… swearing that Elvis is still alive. I’m here [...]Tattoo Rose
This is a small linocut that I did measuring 5×3 inches printed on heavy black card stock with metalic ink. I, personally have been using these as business cards and personalizing each one by using an extra thin metallic paint pen. My clients love the personal hand crafted nature of each card, as each card [...]Straw Castle Trunk Show
My first official showing for the Straw Castle t-shirt line. Nashville Clothing Co. invited me as well 7 other local designers to participate in their 3 year anniversary trunk show. I presented my Straw Castle line of t-shirts as well as my original lino-prints. This was a really good opportunity to present my vision for [...]Mad Cash
Mad Cash is an original linocut design, hand carved and hand printed on card stock.
Being a big Johnny Cash fan, I always wanted to pay tribute some how. What better way but to depict his skull on a piece of currency. At least it sounded good at the time?
Each print measures 8.5×11 inches. Printed with [...]Crooked Grave
Just in time for Halloween. Crooked Grave is an original 2 color linocut design, hand carved and hand printed on a heavy card stock. Each print measures 8.5×11 inches. This linocut has been printed in 4 different color combinations and are a limited edition of 10 per color.
These prints are available at strawcastledesign.com as well [...]Pushing Daisies Linoprint
I love old school kind of printing. This is a linoprint that I did by hand carving the linolum block and hand printing with linoblock ink. Just the way printing was done 100’s of years ago.
I have the first 5 pressings of this design available at www.strawcastledesign.com and www.etsy.com for only $10 a piece. [...]Edgar Allan Poe “The Raven” Tattoo
This is a tattoo design that I did for an Edgar Allan Poe, “The Raven” chest piece. I really had a lot of fun with this design so I thought I’d post some of the steps that I went through in designing this tattoo.

The first thing I did when preparing for this design was go [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment