Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Locksmith Blog

Lock Picking Practice Kit
The PikStationPlus is a complete kit designed to make your lock picking practice sessions easier. The kit comes with 3 high quality practice locks, one of them a cut-away version, a nice SouthOrd pick set, a PikStation lock stand, and a lock picking manual in the form of a CD-ROM.
Can You Install A Deadbolt Lock In Any Type Of Door?what type of deadbolt would work for an indoor wooden door?the door seems kind of cheaply made. is there a certain type of deadbolt(like material made of,etc) or does it not matter, since im not worrying about people kicking my door down, just want one to lock with a unique key and isnt to pricey. [...]How Do I Change Out The Deadbolt Lock On My Front Door?I just moved to my new place (YAY!!!) and I have to change my front door deadbolt.
What do I do? I have the deadbolt lock I purchased from Home Depot and I have a Phillips screwdriver…what do I do to change out the lock? I’m a little lost and I am home-maintenence illerate.
Thanks [...]Jacksonville Burglaries Underscore Need for Locksmith ServicesWe would all like to feel as though our homes are completely safe and impenetrable, but
What Does It Cost To Have A Locksmith Come To Your Home To Make A Key For A Lock?I moved into a home and the garage door keys are not included as the previous owner lost the keys. I have to have new keys made. How much is the going rate for a locksmith to make keys for a lock that has none.
Would I Require A Licence To Be A Subcontractor Locksmith Or Having A Limited Company Be Enough?
Home Security Sensor BasicsIn this day and age, it is very easy to get caught up in the gadgetry of home security systems.
Locksmiths for Auto & Home LockoutsNationwide security companies are becoming cheaper and more assertive. Security and locksmith companies have so much knowledge about all the different types of locks. Locks ranging from electronic locks, combination locks, deadbolts, padlocks, etc?
How to pick a Master Lock #175 with a paper clip…
Even though I am not the best locksmith in the world, the four-digit #175 model Master Lock is so easy to pick that all the hardened steel in the world isn’t going to protect your belongings. In honor of this video’s upcoming 500000 view (at this rate probably in a month or two), I’ve filmed [...]Best Qualified Commercial Locksmith in San DiegoHaving built up the goodwill over time to be called the best qualified Commercial Locksmith in San Diego, the company is proud to be able to provide its commercial customers with the highest degree of professional services. To begin with, every single Commercial Locksmith in San Diego technician that visits a client?s site is bonded. [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment