Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Life In The Trenches Webcomic by T. Andrew Dempsey: Updates Tuesday

For Better or For Worse

For Better or For Worse

When I started planning the theme of this webcomic, I knew video games would play a part to the extent that they are a part of American family life. Conversely, I know that this will never be a gamer strip; there are so many webcomics that do that so well (PvP and Jefbot are two [...]What Motivates Them?

What Motivates Them?

Google Analytics is free software that helps you understand the traffic to your website. In the right hands, I’m sure it’s powerful. It’s certainly complex. In my hands, it tells me what I need to know at a glance, I’m not fanatical about it. However, I’m reminded of David Letterman’s apology regarding the Sarah Palin [...]Checking Out

Checking Out

I always imagined working in a library would be the ideal environment for me. All those books, people studying quietly and carte blanche to “shush” anyone at will. What’s not to love?
Now I hang there during my free time and have a pretty good system of sitting with my sketchbook hidden under another book so [...]Webcomic Kick-off

Webcomic Kick-off

Do you have the urge – as I do – to discover the next big thing? Wouldn’t you once like to say “I discovered such and such before everyone and their mother got on board?”
Perhaps you already have. If not, here’s your chance. The success of this strip depends upon your ongoing support – bookmark [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment