Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blackberry On Spy

How I Discovered that My Wife Cheated On Me Using BlackBerry Spy Software
At the moment, I know that BlackBerry Spy Software is still a “young” type of program and very controversial. To be honest, I was completely against it. That is, until I found myself in a situation where I had to use it.

Blackberry Spy Software

I was married very young. I got my girlfriend pregnant and we thought that we’d fix our mistake by getting married.

We lived for a while with my in-laws until we moved to a small apartment. We were always short on money but I thought we were doing fine. We had our problems like every couple but I considered ourselves happy.

After a while I came home so tired from work that all I wanted is to have dinner and relax a bit before going to bed. We didn’t have intimacy but neither of us seemed to care.

My wife began to distance herself from me. I didn’t think too much of it since we really didn´t have anything new to talk about. It was either my work or her day doing housework and taking care of our son.

My first clue was when I called home one day and my son was alone. He said that my wife had gone out for her yoga class. I found it very strange that she would leave the child alone so I confronted her. However, in the end, I let her take her class.

As her “classes” became more numerous, I started to have doubts. Then, one day someone told me about this program called “BlackBerry spy software.” I hated it immediately, but still, the idea that it might help me find out what was happening kept haunting me.

I finally caved in. I looked up “BlackBerry spy software” on Google and found a site that sold it. I had to buy a BlackBerry before getting the software though. I gave it to my wife as a present. She was thrilled by it because, as I later found out, it would make it easier to communicate with her lover rather than calling from our home.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I discovered that she had a lover whom she had been seeing for a long time. I moved out and re-made my life.

Do I regret using BlackBerry spy software for spying on my wife? For a while I did, but I don’t anymore. It was clearly a situation in which neither of us was happy and today I have a new person in my life. And no, I don’t use BlackBerry spy software on her. Once was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment