Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Comments for father4ever.com

Comment on Earthwise ST00015 15-Inch 6.25 Amp Electric String Trimmer by J. WilhelmI got tired of replacing the spool on my weedeater every other use, so I got this one and so far it is much more solid and sturdy and has a dual string system. Have to get the slant just right with it. I do recommend this trimmer. Received it very quickly. Highly recommend seller.
Rating: 5 / 5Comment on Milwaukee 0724-24 28-Volt V28 Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit by D. OBrienThis is the most powerful cordless drill I have ever used. The power does not fade like NiCad powered drills. I use the drill daily and I would highly recommend it for contractor use.
Rating: 5 / 5Comment on Earthwise ST00015 15-Inch 6.25 Amp Electric String Trimmer by David HigginsLooks really cool and gets the job done. I had a minor problem and when I contacted customer support, they answered right away and assisted me quickly.
Rating: 5 / 5Comment on Milwaukee 0724-24 28-Volt V28 Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit by Rhonda ScholtzI got this for my husband's birthday and he LUV'S! his drill. OMG! He said the power was just amazing!He is not happy with his other drills now that he has this one. Shipping was fast! I did not think I would get it on time because I ordered it last minute but it was here in just a few days. I could not ask for more.
Rating: 5 / 5Comment on Weed Eater WT3100 16-Inch 31cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Dual-Cut Wheeled String Trimmer by Bonnie J. Boyeri purchased a refurbished trimmer thinking that all the kinks would be out of it, after putting on the handle the only thing i needed to assemble it started right up, however the head didn,t spin, i called the company they sent me to a repair shop around the corner where it was fixed in 1 week no cost to myself, I have since become the weed wacking queen my niebors think i've gone insane, It is so light and easy to move and navigate thru my gardens.
Rating: 4 / 5Comment on Weed Eater WT3100 16-Inch 31cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Dual-Cut Wheeled String Trimmer by John StephensIt is a little difficult to put together but with patience it can be done.

On my first two wheeled weed eater, the round knob at the very bottom of the weed eater (which touches the ground when you cut the weeds) wore out in my second year of grass cutting.

I bought another weed eater but before I started using my second weed eater, I purchased a PVC pipe cap (from Lowes) and attached it to the steel round knob. This way when the PVC cap wears out I won't have to buy another weed eater...I simply replace the PVC cap. It would be wise for Weed Eaters Engineers to come up with something semilar to this so that the buyer wouldn't have to buy another weed eater. I could have purchased the bottom portion of the weed eater but that cost was half of the cost of a new weed eater. At least now I have a spare motor if I should need it.

Having said all this, I would still buy another Two Wheeled Weed Eater. It is an absolute back saver, a delight to use and plenty of power to get the job done. It will cut small diameter weeds but if you have very large (1/4") diameter weeds you might consider something like a Dr Trimmer/Mower.
Rating: 4 / 5Comment on Makita 193157-5 1234 12-Volt 2.6 Amp Hour NiMH Pod Style Battery by J. MyersThe battery works very well and was delivered sooner than expected. The battery charged quickly and was in service that day.
Rating: 5 / 5Comment on Garmin Zumo 550 Lithium Ion Battery Pack by Timthis product is great and servers great as a backup battery to my zumo 550
Rating: 5 / 5Comment on Earthwise ST00015 15-Inch 6.25 Amp Electric String Trimmer by Burdette LeeGood price, Does the job, Green.

Basic with some features



I would buy this again.
Rating: 4 / 5Comment on Milwaukee 0724-24 28-Volt V28 Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit by P. CortesI am a commercial glazier(Aluminum and glass) and so far so great. I really like the feel, speed, and torque. Time will tell if it can withstand the rigors of construction use.
Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment