Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Sunday, April 11, 2010

RSS -

Offer - I will edit your writing
I will edit your writing (up to 1000 words). For books, we can discuss. I have a bachelors degree from an accredited state college and many years of experience copywriting and freelancing for major news sources.Offer - I will make one movie you have iPhone/iPod compatible
If you have a movie and it's not in the right format to put on your iPhone or your iPod, I will convert it for you for $8 dollars. You must send the movie to me via email or file sending site like Rapidshare (this is free). Message me to discuss. Thanks :)Offer - I will be your friend on myspace, facebook, or twitter
Yup you read right! I will be your friend on myspace, facebook, or twitter for only $5. So if you're a myspace whore or a facebook or twitter one, you've come to the right place. Show off how popular you are by adding online friends and get one from me for only two bucks! Act now!Offer - I will set up your phpmotion website
If you have phpmotion or need it installed on your server, I will set it up for you for $10. This is much cheaper than what phpmotion charges themselves. Save the money and hassle and hire me to do the job for you. Offer - I will draw a picture of you in anime style
I will draw a picture of you in anime style. It is a one of a kind piece of art. And I will mail you a finished copy.Offer - 3D Modeling Animation Work Available
I will do a basic 3d modeling/animation video that runs 30 seconds long for your company or personal use for whatever you choose. I have experience in Maya and other animation related applications. Please feel free to contact me. I am a student at the Art Institute studying computer animation. Offer - Backup singer available to sing on your tracks
Backup singer available to sing on your tracks. I can work remotely if you send me the files of your music project. $15 for back up vocals on your track.Need - Literary agent looking for authors
Literary agent looking for authors who have COMPLETED manuscripts in the genre of children's books, young adult. Please contact at the form below for submission guidelines. Thank you.Offer - Lyricist is needed
I just finished writing some music and now I need a really good lyricist to write great lyrics. Something simple but catchy with a formulaic top 40 style. Think Lady GaGa, Ke$ha, Pink, Jason Derulo, Kevin Rudolph...that's what I want lyrically...easy, maybe kinda cheesy but catchy.-Billy BeatzOffer - Logo designs done dirt cheap
Get a logo for your company for $10. I am a student at a graphics school so I need to expand my portfolio. These are basic logos but will still be done nicely. Contact below.Offer - I will advertise your company on my forehead
I will advertise your company on my forehead for a day for $12. I will write your company's name on my forehead/or website and leave it on there all day...I will take a photo of my forehead to prove I did this. This could be good advertising space!Offer - I will turn your regular photo into a numerical one
I will turn your regular photo into a numerical one, a sample of what I mean it attached as a picture. Picture can be in color or not. Thx.Offer - I will write any type of business letter you need
I will write any type of business letter you need up to 300 words maximum. I can write one for you for a customer service complaint, a cover letter for a job, or any letter you need. Turn around time is currently 48 hours. Please contact me at the form below. Thanks.Offer - I will Twitter your website
I will Twitter your website on my Twitter for $6 - Thanks =)Offer - I will take your picture and turn it into a cartoon
I will take your picture and turn it into a cartoon for $10 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment